Reliability in Outsourcing
Meet the team and learn what Pairing is aboutMeet our Teams
We started coding since we were teenagers
We are fully remote, by heart and by choice.
Meet the Founder
How Till worked as a freelancer for German + US clients
- Till co-founded a business in Germany called empuxa.com, that built custom software.
- In 2013 he left Germany to live in Asia. He started freelancing as a Ruby on Rails Senior developer.
- After seeing that many companies struggle with finding talent, he focused his company fully on building full teams.
- Till wrote his thesis at XING AG and is in the software business for 20 years now.
Teams need structureHow we manage teams
- Bilyana joined with the first team and grew the company since then.
- We are following a clear Scrum process, with all our teams.
- She is the first Senior Project Manager at Pairing and now oversees the hiring and staffing processes.
Openness and Sharing
There was a point in time where we needed outsourced teams ourselves. So we went ahead and searched for companies to help us.
A lot of smart Engineers starting staffing companies, but all of them lacked a unified process and transparency.
So we built our company to address these points.
- be able to hand a project over anytime
- code quality
- no overtime
- competitive salaries
- remote work
- who joins gets help progressing as a dev
- intelligence (developers + clients)
- flat hierarchy
- critical thinking
In the future: working with you is awesome
Is Pairing a company that resonates with you?Talk to a PM