Do you like to push projects forward?
Our mission and clients
Our clients are in Europe, in the business of digitalizing industries. In order to meet demands we are helping them to work external "squads" of 4 developers each.
Those teams will have their own management, own routines, own style of working together.
All of these teams are remote and English speaking.
All ot the teams are between Europe and Asian time zone, from GMT-1 to GMT+8.
What role you will play
You will be assigned to one squad and be the coordinator between client and development team.
That means you will have 4 developers directly reporting to you, and there will be at least one product owner from the client talking with you directly.
For direct knowledge transfer, developers from the client and us will be able to talk directly, so you don't have to play chinese whispers.
You will be a great fit if...
- You are extroverted and genuinely interested in talking with people and learning about them
- You know how developers work. You are aware of this conflict
- Make your squad a well-oiled machine where everybody works happily and efficiently
- You can laugh about this, and think you can do better
- You are able to work part-time. Work whenever you want, as long as you can attend the meetings and get the job done.
- Attend regular meetings on zoom, with camera and good voice quality (we can help here)
- Software: Ruby on Rails (if you can read the code, it'd be great. If not, we'll teach you)
- Discord for in-squad communication
- 100% remote work
How to apply?
- First: send us your CV via email. Tell us why this is interesting to you.
- We'll follow up with a casual call to see culture fit